Here’s how working with Smashing Rankings looks like (and how to get started.)
We run SEO campaigns for growth-hungry teams eager to generate more traffic and leads from Google.
Typically, our clients are SaaS or Tech brands, selling to the SMB market, with an ACV up to $50k, but we’ve worked in other industries as well – from IT/MSP, retail technology to enterprise software and more.
When working with clients, we become an integral part of the team, bringing our deep SaaS SEO expertise to the table to help you 10X organic traffic and leads.
During the engagement, we can handle all aspects of SEO you can’t do in-house, from strategy development, technical SEO, on-page and on-site SEO, content creation to link building or run the entire strategy for you.
How We Help You, Specifically
1. Managed SEO Programs
This option is ideal if you don’t have the time or internal expertise and resources to plan and execute the complete SEO campaign. In this option, we own and run your entire SEO, which includes:
- Developing the strategy to achieving your goals,
- Implementing quick wins to generate initial results,
- Creating and optimizing the content,
- On-page and on-site SEO,
- Technical SEO,
- Building links, outreach, and more.
2. SEO Consulting
This option is for you if you have some SEO capabilities in-house already (i.e., content creation) and just need us to help you handle specific aspects of SEO that you lack the expertise or resources for (i.e., link building, on-site optimization or technical SEO, for example.)
In this option, we compliment your internal marketing capabilities to:
- Develop a content/SEO roadmap to reaching your goals,
- Execute whatever elements of SEO you can’t do in-house (i.e., building links, solving technical SEO issues, optimizing the content, etc.)
We Can Also Train and Coach You in SEO
Our training is ideal if you’d prefer not to outsource SEO and want to improve your team’s skills and expertise instead to manage the growth program in-house. We deliver:
- Standard, 1-day courses,
- Custom training to improve your team’s SEO skills
- Ad-hoc coaching to solve a particular SEO-related problem that you’ve encountered.
Let’s face it; you’re not looking for an SEO agency just to “tinkle” with your website or to “jazz up” your content.
You want results.
You want to drive more traffic and convert more of those people into leads.
We understand that what we do – from researching keywords to content optimization, technical SEO to link building and so much in-between – is just a means to reaching your goals.
That’s why we align our actions with what you want to achieve to deliver on your business goals.
We understand how critical the right and regular communication is to a successful client-vendor cooperation and we ensure that you never have to wonder about what’s going on with your campaign.
When working with us, you get weekly activity reports, monthly performance analysis, and you can even monitor our progress in real-time with a shared Kanban board.
(We’re happy to have regular check-in calls too, if needed.)
The Agile Approach
We focus on maximizing your investment.
We identify and target the biggest wins first and improve your search visibility gradually by testing, learning, and iterating along the way. By working this way, we deliver results quicker and accrue less cost for you.
Can We Work Together?
We surely hope so. But we also know that we’re not a good fit for everyone.
Depending on your goals or expectations, we might not be the partner you seek or how we work might not match what you’re looking for in an agency either.
So, below we’ve listed information to help you assess whether we’re the right SEO agency for your needs.
We may be a good fit if:
- You are a SaaS, Tech or IT company with a product on the market or clearly defined service and at least some initial customers who have confirmed your value proposition already.
- You have an in-house person responsible for marketing. It could be the owner or another non-marketing person; we don’t mind, as long as there is a single, dedicated contact inside your team who will take the ownership of the project on your end.
- You are ready to invest in SEO over several months or years to achieve the long-term, sustainable growth.
We are not a good fit, probably, if:
- You’re looking for a magic trick to boost your growth overnight.
- You’re stuck with growth and need something to turn things around immediately.
- You’re happy for the agency to engage in shady/black-hat SEO tactics just to get the results quicker.
- You’re shopping for cheap, quick and low-quality SEO service.
Schedule a discovery call
SEO engagements fall between $1500 and $3000 per month, typically, depending on the scope of work. No long-term contracts. Cancel anytime.
Owner and Lead SEO Strategist